Genetic Computer School views feedback as an important integral process for continual improvement to our student administration processes, teaching and learning delivery standards, facilities and infrastructures as well as the quality in our student support services.
The evaluation shall be administered in an open and transparent manner to give all students an opportunity to provide constructive feedback on teaching, learning and assessment strategies and other academic / non-academic matters. All feedback will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
A representative from Standard Survey Committee will administer the survey and students will be informed on the dates and/or frequencies.
- Pre-Course Counselling Service Feedback Survey
- Agent-Student Satisfaction Feedback
- Communication Survey
- Student Satisfaction Survey
- Student Engagement Survey
- Module Evaluation by the Students Survey
- Teacher’s Evaluation Survey
- Course Evaluation
- Graduate Employment Survey