- Withdrawal due to non-delivery of the course
(a) Genetic Computer School will notify the Student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
(i) It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
(ii) It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
(iii) It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
(iv) It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
(v) It has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by Genetic Computer School stated in Schedule A-Student Contract within any stipulated timeline set by CPE; or
(vi) The Student’s Pass application is rejected by the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA).
(b) The Student will be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working days of the above notice.
(c) If the course is cancelled by Genetic Computer School, students may:
(i) Defer the course to the next intake at no extra charges (Waive Deferment Application Fee)
(ii) Withdraw from the course and obtain 100% refund of all course fees paid
2. Withdrawal due to other reasons
(a) If the Students withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those stated in Clause 2.1 of the Student Contract, Genetic Computer School will, within seven (7) working days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on the table in Schedule D-Student Contract.
3. When the course withdrawal is approved, the student contract will be terminated and the FPS provider- LONPAC Insurance BHD will be informed within 3 working days and the student will need to return the student pass.
4. For refunds on withdrawn courses, refer to Refund policy and processes.
Important notes on Course Withdrawal (For Student Information)
- Fill up the Course Withdrawal Form and submit to Student Admin Executive.
- SAE will verify the completed/filled form and arrange meeting with the students within 3 working days for counselling and/or exit interview.
- A refund will be processed (if any) within 7 working days and shall be in accordance with the refund policy.
- The maximum processing time for course withdrawal will be not more than 4 weeks from the point of student’s request to informing the students of the outcome in writing.