- Conditions for Granting Course Transfer:
(i) Transfer will only be allowed if the student fulfil the entry requirements of the course to transfer.
(ii) Student can transfer from diploma to certificate or another diploma/higher diploma but different specialization.
(iii) Your transfer from the current course to another course shall be considered as having withdrawn from the current course. Refund policy shall then be applied as per stipulated in the Student Contract.
(iv) Unconsumed fees (if any) which are processed during refund will be transferred to the new course and student will need to pay the remaining amount of the new course.
(v) Any transfer requests must be submitted before the term/ intake commencement. Submissions after term/intake start date will apply to the next term instead of the current one.
- Course transfer is considered as a withdrawal from the current course (deemed withdrawn).
- For any approved course transfer, any unconsumed fees from the current course is allowed to transfer to the new course with the following conditions:
(i) If the unconsumed course fees are more than the fee payable for the new course, the fees will not be refunded.
(ii) If the unconsumed course fees are less than the fee payable for the new course, the student has to pay the difference.
- For students below the age of 18, GCS will seek the approval from the students’ parents/guardians before proceeding with the transfer request.
Important notes on Course Transfer (For Student Information)
- Fill up the Course Transfer Form and submit to Student Admin Executive.
- SAE will verify the completed/filled form and arrange meeting with the students within 3 working days for counselling.
- A refund will be processed (if any) within 7 working days and shall be in accordance with the refund policy.
- The maximum processing time for course transfer will be not more than 4 weeks from the point of student’s request to informing the students of the outcome in writing.