1. A student can remodule on the following circumstances:
(a) The number of failed modules is greater than or equal to 50% of the total modules within the semester and/or total modules of the course.
(b) Retaking the module more than two (2) times.
(c) When the student has requested for the teacher’s revision or additional classes in-lieu of module re-sit.
Note: When the student has not requested for re-module and falls into the above circumstances, then he/she will be viable for termination.
2. Remodule can be arranged on the following options:
|Remodule 1st Option||Class is arranged within the course duration and module timetable is within the semester scheduling|
|Remodule 2nd Option||Class is arranged within the course duration but module timetable is not within the semester scheduling|
3. All fees collected for the remodule will be FPS protected. Cross-reference with EQMS-POM Sub-Criterion 4.1.1 Fee Protection Scheme
4. There will be no instalment arrangements for remodule fee.
5. Remodule schedules and time-table will be approved by HoA as the chairman of TLC. All remodule schedules shall be endorsed to the BoA for final review and approval.