Personal Data and Information
It is define as any data which identifies any individuals (student, employee, or any relevant stakeholders). These data includes but not limited to unique identifiers such as NRIC, FIN and passport number as well as a set of data such as names, age, e-mail address, phone number and etc. when taken together can identify the individual.
1. Collection of Personal Data and Information
Genetic Computer School generally collects data in the following ways but it is not limited to the given list:
- When submitting an application form or other forms related to any of our programs and/or services
- When interacting with the staff with our programs and/or service, for example via telephone calls, e-mails or face-to-face
- When requesting to be contacted, be included in an e-mail or mailing list
- When responding to promotions, career advisory or to any request for additional Personal Data
- When contacted by, and respond to our Marketing representative, Student Support services or HR personnel
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons
2. Consent to Disclose Personal Data and Information
- Genetic will only collect, user or disclose personal data for purposes from which individual has given his or her consent
- Deemed consent is when an individual voluntary provides personal data to Genetic for particular purpose and an individual is aware of the purpose for which data is voluntarily given
- The school allows individuals to withdraw consent, with reasonable notice, and inform them of the likely consequences of withdrawal. In the event such withdrawal is made, Genetic will cease the use of such data in matter whatsoever
3. Purpose of collecting, using and disclosing of personal data
Genetic may collect, use and/or disclose personal data about an individual only for the purpose(s) that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances and will notify the individual for which such data is collated.
Generally, Genetic Computer School collect, use and disclose Personal Data internally for the following purposes:
- Responding to queries and request
- Managing the administrative and business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures
- Resolving complains and handling requests and enquiries
- Organizing promotional and publicity events
- Meeting or complying with applicable rules, law, regulations, and code of practice or guidelines
- Conducting Market research and surveys
- Leads generation and management for marketing Genetic products and services
The website does not collect any information of any individuals while browsing or using the search function. All users of the website are anonymous unless they request to be contacted by our Sales & Marketing and/or HR staff through filling the forms in the website.
All the data collected, transmitted electronically in the website are secured and protected.