Requirements for online learning:
1) One laptop/computer with video camera and earphone
2) Internet Connection
Terms and Conditions:
1) Student must achieve 75% course attendance, and also pass the Assessment to be eligible for SSG funding. Company/Student must complete all procedures stated in the Skillsconnect portal to be eligible for SSG funding. Retest fees is to be collected from company/student on the 3rd test/assessment.
2) Company/Student must complete all procedures stated in the Skillsconnect portal to be eligible for SSG funding. In the event of failed course funding by SSG, company/student has to pay Genetic Computer School Full Course Fees.
3) Issuance of Certificate is based on full collection of course fee from company/student. ICDL Certificate (hard-copy) will be sent to company/student.
4) Statement of Attainment (SOA) for Workplace Communication is issued via SSG e-system only. Trainee is to download and print using SingPass ID and password and to log into website (http://www.myskilsfuture.sg/content/portal/en/portalid/login.html) about 3 weeks from assessment date.
5) Cancellations/withdrawals are NOT allowed once written confirmation has been sent to company/student.
6) Genetic reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training session where enrollment is insufficient, or due to unforeseen circumstances.
7) The information provided contains personal data and is collected, use and disclosure for the purpose of processing the application and meeting SSG funding requirements.
8) Online payment, cheque details, giro details, funds transfer details are required by SSG during claiming process. Kindly expedite payment once invoice is received.
9) Student is to participate in SSG TRAQOM surveys, and student to prove e-mails and mobile number. The survey results will allow SSG and Training Providers to measure the effectiveness of the course and improve the training program.