- The student is suspended due to plagiarism, cheating, collusion and any misconduct as stated in the academic dishonesty and misconduct policy and procedure.
- The suspension period will be determined and decided by the Head of Academics and shall be approved by the Principal.
- Students will be notified of the suspension period.
- The student is only allowed to attend the class after the suspension duration and no extra classes are given after the suspension period.
For students to take note during suspension period:
1. The student must follow the suspension period
2. During the suspension period, student must study the notes on his/her own because no extra classes will be given.