|2 days – Office 365 – Excel 2021 and Data Analytics – level 1(TGS-2023018777)|
Design for learners who want to learn how Excel functions manage data, and out-put data reports and charts.
Successful trainees will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by SSG
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Work with Excel environment and save them in different file formats
• Enter data into cells, understand data types, apply basic formatting to numbers and text
• Apply formulas to compute, Understanding how Cell Reference is used in formulas
• Lookup functions to find values in a dataset, work in Excel Tables
• Charts, Page Layout, Views, Report Output
• Types of Errors and how to handle them
• Data Analysis, Data Types, Business Statistics
Please refer to the below link for the Refund Table for SkillsFuture Courses:
Participants need to pass the test to get a subsidy.
Eligible for Claim Period: 6 Feb 2023 – 5 Feb 2025
All Singaporean aged 25 and above can use their $500 opening SkillsFuture Credit to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses.
Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website https://www.myskillsfuture.gov.sg/content/portal/en/training-exchange/course-directory/course-detail.html?courseReferenceNumber=TGS-2023018777 to Proceed to submit a claim.
PSEA Funding is available for student aged 21-25 years old (Please call PSEA Hotline 62600777 to check your balance.
MOE will be replacing the hardcopy “Adhoc Application for use of Post-Secondary Education (PSE) Account” with FormSG by 15th March 2023. visit the website https://form.gov.sg/62ac035f3c3b210013f6cd90 to apply for PSEA Funding or If you intend to also use sibling’s PSEA, please go to https://go.gov.sg/psea-so-sibling
|Next Available Schedules|
|Please contact us for schedule|
Blk 167 Jln Bt Merah Tower 4,
#06-11A Singapore 150167
Tel: +65 6339 7588
Blk 209 New Upper Changi Road
#04-643 Singapore 460209
Tel: +65 6913 4572
21 Jurong Gateway Road
#03-09/10 CPF Jurong Building
Tel: +65 6912 4316